Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Best Abc in Town







It has been quite a long time since I wrote my last entry... There's a lot of assignment to be done...sorry ya=)...ok,for this entry I'll share with you all where to find the best ABC in Shah Alam...Are you one of the ABC Fanatic??? Hurm, if you are not, after you try this abc you'll be one of my gang...hahaha...coz this ABC is really delicious and I'm pretty sure that this is one of the best ABC in the world...

You can find this ABC at Pegaga Dessert King (stall no 25) at section 2, near the bus stop... They offer 6 various flavors...The most favorite flavor is Chocolate.. For this flavor, the ABC will have milo as a topping...Really nice...If you are in a hurry, you also can take it home... All these ABC are only RM 2.50 each except for tropedo it will be at RM 3.50 because it contains all of the flavors...

So if you come to visit Shah Alam, never miss to try this super delicious ABC =D...

No comments:

Post a Comment